Instructions for Presenters:
- Each oral presentation is limited to 12 minutes. The Chairs of the sessions will be keeping to the time strictly. They will sound the bell once when the 10 mins have passed. You should make a suitable conclusion to your presentation by then.
- For presenters at the Technical Sessions, there will be 3 mins Q&A immediately after their presentations.
- For presenters in the Panels Sessions, there will be a panel discussion after all the presentations are completed.
- Presentation should preferably be done using MS PowerPoint 2003 / 2007. A laptop with LCD projector will be made available for all sessions. To minimize technical difficulties, we request all presenters to save their presentation to a USB storage device in a format that can be read by MS PowerPoint 2003 /2007 on a Window-based PC.
- Presentation slides should contain the focal points with minimum no of slides.
- Presenters should transfer their files to the laptops as early as possible. Preferable times for presenters to load in their files are during coffee-breaks and lunch. Assistant will be available to assist the presenters.
- Presenters are requested to submit a short CV to the Assistant. A standard form is available at the ICCEE2010 website or Registration Counter.